Taj Quantum is seeking a Software Engineer – Full Stack Developer to join our team. The position to be based remotely out of a home office based in Florida.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack developer with a strong sense of ownership and self-motivation for delivering creative solutions and taking on significant challenges in building highly scalable, reliable, and extensible systems. As a Software Engineering Specialist, you will be responsible for all stages of software development, including refining product vision, gathering requirements, project planning, software system design, development, testing, deployment, and support that ultimately solves a customer or business problem.
You will work with an experienced team of product owners, scrum masters, designers, and developers tasked with building applications and products to support Taj’s digital strategy—a team laser focused on its goals, adapting to customers’ needs, and always moving forward. As you gain experience and build a proven track record of success, this position offers a runway to a tech lead and architect position within Taj’s expanding digital solutions team.
Making what matters work at Taj takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention, and discovery become a reality every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In This Function, You Will:
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of cloud-based digital solutions at scale.
- Write high-quality, clean, logical, highly-performant code, and adopt test-driven development and Agile practices.
- Passion for technology and an eagerness to contribute to a team-oriented environment.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum project teams, designing, developing, and supporting critical, high-throughput applications.
- Collaborate with your team to design new and enhanced features for an outstanding user experience.
- Participate in design discussions, review sessions, and prototyping.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in computer science or engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience with Internet of Things (IoT) or delivering cloud-enabled products (ex: Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, etc.).
- 4+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade, highly scalable web-based applications and/or distributed systems.
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies, Development experience with Microsoft Azure a plus.
- 3+ years in teams applying modern agile software development practices such as SCRUM, etc.
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI) /Continuous Delivery (CD) concepts, tools, and technologies.
- Experience with C# and .Net Framework/.Net Core development.
- Experience with F# or another functional/hybrid programming language.
- Knowledge of security concepts such as encryption, certificates, and key management.
What You’ll Get From Us
We provide benefits that are industry competitive and focused on employee well-being. Listed below are programs that are offered.
- Flexible work options to help balance work/life demands (at participating Taj sites)
- Competitive compensation packages to reward skills and performance
- Health, Dental, Vision & Wellness programs
- Flexible Unlimited Paid Time Off
Taj provides a competitive total rewards package commensurate with applicable skills, knowledge, and experience and consistent with internal and external market practices.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Florida
Organization: Development Team
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Remote in Florida
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time